ROCHESTER RAILFAN PAGE E-MAIL LIST
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE
Normally, I would never do this, but because of some recent problems, it
has become a necessity.
DISCLAIMER AND E-MAIL LIST RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Keep the e-mail list on-topic. On-topic means anything and everything to do with
railroading in the Greater Rochester area. The Greater Rochester area isn't absolute. I
generally try to limit it to Western NY - west of Syracuse and Binghamton, but I do try to
stay away from the Buffalo area. Any persistent non-railroad or non-railfan related posts
will result in the person making the posts to be removed from the e-mail list after one
- Cross-posting from other railroad oriented lists or newsgroups is allowed, as long as it
meets the criteria mentioned above.
- Commercial postings are allowed to a limited extent. It will be my
sole discretion in determining when enough is enough - I do have the right to yank this
privilege without notice or warning. It will also be my sole discretion in
determining if the product or service offered is relevant to this list. Any commercial
post must be for a legitimate railfan related service or product only. Any and all
products, goods and services MUST allow for a full refund of money if the
customer isn't satisfied. If you want to use my free service to advertise your goods and
services, then you must agree with the fact that the customer is always right and provide
them with exemplary customer service. Use good judgement when posting. I strongly
recommend asking me off the list via e-mail to email@example.com
before posting anything of a commercial nature. Abuse of this privilege will result in the
person posting such commercial posts will result in the immediate removal from the e-mail
list without warning. SPAM is strictly prohibited!! Only subscribers may post commercial
- This e-mail list is not affiliated with any other e-mail list, web page, or other online
entity. It is not affiliated with any railroad, railfan organization, railroad trade
group, the National Railway Historical Society or anything to do with the railroads. This
list does not represent the views and opinions of Time Warner Communications, V3 or
- This is a private e-mail list. The e-mail addresses contained within this list may not
be used for unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Flaming or the harassment of other firstname.lastname@example.org members
will not be tolerated!! Flamers, as well as those who participate in a flame war, or those
who continue to harass or otherwise bother or annoy other list users will be removed from
the list without warning.
- Postings of a negative nature towards any railroad, railroad employee, railroad
organization, trade group, union, non-profit organization, etc., is STRICTLY PROHIBITED
and WILL NOT be tolerated. Such postings will very likely terminate your membership
- VERIFY that information is credible before posting and cite your source(s). Let's
not turn the list into a hotbed for rumors.
- Remember that railfans of all ages will be reading this. Keep your posts clean or you
will be removed.
If you agree to all this, click
here and you will be taken to the Greater Rochester Railfan Page E-Mail list.
If you don't agree to all this, then please press the back
button on your browser.
Hits since 3/1/00
UPDATED: February 20, 2005
Copyright 1999 by Les Wilson - all rights reserved